Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biting Dog

Options
  • 11-02-2012 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I have got a new dog today, his a puppy...

But his very bity...Should i be worried or is it just because his most likely teething

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

busyliving wrote: »
    Hey all,

But his very bity...Should i be worried or is it just because his most likely teething

Thanks in advance

What age is he, what breed is he?

Don't worry either way though, if it is too hard let out a little shout and say no and don't let him do it for another while, he will eventually learn how hard is too hard and he won't do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

How old is the pup? problem easily sorted, let out high pitched yelp when it happens or what I personally would do is when he starts doing it, distract him with some sort of chew toy.
    Hey all,

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

His 8 weeks old...

It also cries went his left down on the ground on his own...Only stops when his up in someone's lap or seating along side someone on the couch...

His already board of his chew toy ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Still very much a baby:) have a variety of toys - our pup loves to " attack " her stuffed toys & distract her with that...
    His 8 weeks old...

It also cries went his left down on the ground on his own...Only stops when his up in someone's lap or seating along side someone on the couch...

His already board of his chew toy ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

What breed??

He will get bored of everything, think of a 1yr old child how many toys do they get? And yet they always wan to play with the box not the toy.... Well this is what your dog will be like for the next year, get a small kong stuff it with some nice wet food and freeze it, hours of fun/treat for him to keep himself entertained on the ground not thinking about crying to get back up!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

garkane wrote: »
    What breed??

He will get bored of everything, think of a 1yr old child how many toys do they get? And yet they always wan to play with the box not the toy.... Well this is what your dog will be like for the next year, get a small kong stuff it with some nice wet food and freeze it, hours of fun/treat for him to keep himself entertained on the ground not thinking about crying to get back up!!!

His a cross between a Staff & Shar pie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Oh my goodness please upload a puppy pic!! 2 of my favourite breeds combined into one dog, that must be so adorable!!

Advertisement