Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night Out in Killaloe??

Options
  • 11-02-2012 4:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Ok, I'm trying this again, but last time it was a Friday night.

Where is good to go on a Saturday night in Killaloe? 30somethings having a night out. Would like someplace maybe with music and a bit of a buzz.
    What is the night club at Molly's like on a Saturday night, or have we exceeded the age limit?? Would prefer not to be someplace surrounded by teens - feeling old as it is!
    Suggestions Please. Right now my social life needs all the help it can get.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

O'Donovan's in Ballina/Killaloe normally has live music at the weekend and tends to attract an older crowd.

Liam O'Riain in Ballina is a nice pub but it might be too quiet for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Neadine

MrsD007 wrote: »
    O'Donovan's in Ballina/Killaloe normally has live music at the weekend and tends to attract an older crowd.

Liam O'Riain in Ballina is a nice pub but it might be too quiet for you.

Great, thanks. Will check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Neadine wrote: »
    Great, thanks. Will check them out.

Well, how's the head?

Well, how's the head?

Head is grand, thanks for asking. Think walking home may have helped!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

And the verdict? Is Killaloe a good place to go out?

• Advertisement

And the verdict? Is Killaloe a good place to go out?

Hmmmm.... one of the bars we went to I'm pretty sure the average age jumped by about 10 yrs as soon as we walked through the door!! Others were fine, very 'cosy' (tiny). Enjoyed the night, but having to walk home because we couldn't get a cab definitely took from the experience.
    The fact the my delightful neighbour is currently blaring crap music is making me become a little anti-Killaloe.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Neadine wrote: »
    The fact the my delightful neighbour is currently blaring crap music is making me become a little anti-Killaloe.
    LOL:D Sounds like you could be in Ballina, the rowdy Tipp side ;):p

MrsD007 wrote: »
    LOL:D Sounds like you could be in Ballina, the rowdy Tipp side ;):p

Nope, unfortunately I am in the rowdy Clare side.
    But just in case this continues I am already looking at someplace to move to.

Advertisement