Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening furniture design course

Options
  • 11-02-2012 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi

I'd like to do FETAC level 5 and/or 6 furniture design.

But I'm lucky enough to have a job and need to find somewhere in Dublin that offers an evening or weekend programme. Even if it's not FETAC I'd consider it.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 monosnaps

Have been looking for something like that myself, a quick Google will find the evening courses 10 weeks project based courses, Stillorgan, Clane and Ballymun are examples I noted. Spring courses started in January so a bit late to join them now.
    The Fetac 5 course is available in Bray but is full time. That's the only one I could find on the east coast, Cork offer a few options.
    There are weekend workshops in Clare, The RTE Nationwide programme of tonight Wednesday 15th February featured a couple who do such workshops. Check it out on the RTE player.

Advertisement