Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Go on Xbox Live

Options
  • 11-02-2012 2:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Guys,

Had been using Sky Player/Go on my Xbox for the past year or so perfectly for the football/shows etc. But from last weekend, I can't seem to watch Live TV on the full screen. I can watch On Demand shows on the full screen, but when I go to Live Sky Sports 1 for example, I can see it in the little box under channel select, and the live video is playing, but when I select it to go to Full Screen, I just get a black screen, with the sound still going in the background. It also freezes like this, so I can't go back or anything, have to cancel and go all the way to the Dashboard...often disconnects me from LIVE too.

It has coincided with this message appearing often:

"Video Status for jcos85

Do you want to show the titles of the videos you watch and the music you listen to in your Xbox LIVE online status?

To change your video and music status setting, go to Settings, Privacy.

Yes
    No"

I've tried selecting Yes, and No, and it keeps popping up while I'm navigating Sky Player/Go. I've also messed around with my Privacy settings, but same thing is happening.

Any ideas?!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Delete & reinstall the app, clear cache, try again, would be my best suggestion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 cozziej

Thanks Meesared!

Worked a charm!

Advertisement