Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belgium - TV Bluetech

Options
  • 10-02-2012 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

Hello

I live in Belgium now and one of my friends there is moving soon. He has offered me his 43" Bluetech LCD TV.

I am wondering when I move back to Ireland if I buy this TV will it work over here? How would I find out?:confused:

😎

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Well, it would work for the most part. As long as it has HDMI and Scart, it'd be grand. It may need a Saorview box if you want to rely on terrestrial reception (I don't know of the Bluetech brand, or if it has an MPEG4 DTT tuner). Similarly, it'd need a satellite receiver if you wanted to use satellite reception.

If you were to have Sky or UPC, then it'd be irrelevant, as they supply their on settop boxes anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Hello

I live in Belgium now

Off topic.:)

Welcome to Belgium, consider changing your profile location.

Advertisement