Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc Finance UCD or TCD

Options
  • 10-02-2012 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello everyone,

I have received offers for both MSc Finance courses. Now I am unsure which one I should take. I am a German student and for me it seems like TCD is better known here, eventhough UCD performs much better in business school rankings.
    Right now I am preferring the TCD course a little bit more, because of the number of choosable modules in the second term.

Could someone give me any advice? Does anyone have experiences with the courses?

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 RDJMPC

Hi there,

TCD does have the whole name behind it but I suggest you look into doing it in either UL or UCD. Both Schools are excellent. Smurfit in UCD and Kemmy in UL. UCD will cost you a few extra grand though.

UL has a great masters in Computational Finance. Its academic staff are to the highest calibar. The facililties in UL are world class, UL Business School has its own trading floor. However Limerick city is not near as nice as Dublin city.

I am a twice-graduate from UL so I am bias but I highly suggest you look into it too.

Advertisement