Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KINDER BUENO- RETURN OF YOUR MONEY

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

it didn't work for me, says server not found:mad::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Works for me but seems like a hell of a lot of bother to go through tbh. I'd just buy the packet of knockoffs from Aldi and save myself the few bob in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

Got 3 for €1.49 in Spar Leeson St :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kasia6666

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭uli84

good stuff, but cant find those promotional packs anywhere near me so far :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Anyone see these promotional packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Spar T1 arrivals . Made sure and asked for a receipt. 1.25 euro think i'll get euro back iirc. I really wanted one anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

the boss put this display out in our shop. big sign saying try me free. small print saying log on website send reciept etc.

we had so many customers giving out cos they lifted 7 or 8 bars and then got charged for them.

oh but they are free :eek::eek:

read the sign ffs.

anyway,that maybe why you can't find them. we took our display off the shop floor after two days. too much hassle.

Advertisement