Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glock pistol

Options
  • 10-02-2012 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

hey guys looking for a glock g18 if anybody wants to get rid of one ??

reasonable prices of course :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭scotsman1990

or any glock if somebody has one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭cknigh

i have a glock 17 with a badly scratched slide, mag doesnt hold gas very well.. will put new housing with it if ur intrested

sorry man have been away the last bit, u got any pics of gun, how much would u be looking for it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

I have an army armament G17 with no mag if youre interested, bought it for 180 in mia and would let it go for reasonable price because of missing mag??

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

I have a KWA 18c with perfect working mag - this gun has never been skirmished and is in perfect working order - I may also have an extended mag with a leaky valve (which should be an easy fix). As said this gun is in mint condition - I would be looking for around €110 for it!

• Advertisement

sorry man have been away the last bit, u got any pics of gun, how much would u be looking for it ??

say 60e plus postage r u can collect in kerry

@ Djdylan106 any pics and how much wud u let it go 4 ??

@ oddysairsoft any pics ??

@ cknigh any pics ??

@ Djdylan106 any pics and how much wud u let it go 4 ??

@ oddysairsoft any pics ??

@ cknigh any pics ??

if u want the new housing twill be 75 and looks brand new

Mine is the same as it is in this pic http://flic.kr/p/bowqzY and i would be asking €60

@djdylan what fps is the gun shooting at ??

• Advertisement

cknigh wrote: »
    if u want the new housing twill be 75 and looks brand new

any pics ??

To be honest with you i have never shot this gun as i bought it off mia with a lower price because of the missing mag but as far as i know it shoots around 250 - 300 fps

thanks for the offer dylon but i wanna buy i whole gun with a mag, thanks for the offer man

thanks for the offer dylon but i wanna buy i whole gun with a mag, thanks for the offer man
    Alright, thats no problem.

Advertisement