Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ski tips please :-)

Options
  • 10-02-2012 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi All,
    This is my first time skiing in this area and I would love to get some feedback on good ski trips to go on while there. I would love to start planning my days now. Leaving at the end of Feb very excited. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

Where are you going? Couldnt see it in your post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Gareth2011

Can't give you tips but if you've never been skiing before its a great buzz. I got a medal from ski tutor for being able to ski backwards (not intentional) :D. Bit of advice tho. If your going on a steppish run and there is big drops with lots of trees and that, stay slow. If you have never been on a run and you don't know it really well. I didn't know ours but I crouched down wanyway and started going fast only to see a hard bend to the left and straight on was a big drop and sh*t loads of trees. I was able to stop in time but I was shaking and heart was beating like mad. Id def go skiing again though Prob best holiday I ever had.

Advertisement