Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ministry - Vicar St - Wed 18th July 2012

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭GoldenTickets

Jaysus, doesn't seem too long since their farewell tour rolled through town. Pretty short retirement from the lads there.

But in fairness, both my brothers went to see them in Tripod last time round and they said the show was an absolute stormer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

NIBBS wrote: »
    14+ Show - Under 18's accompanied by adult

:(

What kids are in to Ministry these days? Seriously.

Bleedin' kids and ruining all the fun for adults. Rabble rabble rabble.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,587 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

NIBBS wrote: »

14+ Show - Under 18's accompanied by adult

Ye wha?!!?!

That has to be an error :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

There's also a show in Belfast at the Mandela Hall on July 17th. Tickets are £29.50 for there and go on sale Monday as well as far I know. Should be a good one :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

To be honest I don't see why show's shouldn't be 14+ got to get the kids going to shows or we'll end up with an old and dwindling crowd in years to come, ok it can be annoying but there's plenty of annoying older people too.......and I guess with Vicar St holding a couple of hundred more than Vicar St the additional crowd can't be bad......

chin_grin - with the access kids have to music these days you'd be surprised how many are into acts that aren't either touring or going anymore........

coincidence that this gig is 4yrs to the date from the Tripod date....

• Advertisement
Advertisement