Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thanks issue

Options
  • 09-02-2012 9:56pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭

hi, couple of things
    the first may be nothing but since i'm here i'll mention it - just got logged out randomly on my browser - have it set to remember me, haven't done anything else, never had it happen before

then i went into a thread, hit thanks on a post and got "an error has occurred, please inform the admin" underneath it
    so here i am :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

No error screenshots? Sounds like a transient bug, and if you can't reproduce it I'll be closing this off - tracing one-time only bugs is a big time sink :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

okay sorry, completely forgot about screenshots :o
    i'll post again if it comes up again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Cheers, I'll leave this report open and mark it as won't fix in the mean time - the red of "Bug Report" makes me go all battlestations ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement