Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BJJ/Muay Thai in Kildare

• 09-02-2012 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Just getting back into sports and was wondering what days the Athy BJJ club is on? Also info on any similar clubs in the area would be appreciated, also interested in muay thai so help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭ShayC

Hi,

Classes are :

tuesday 6.30-8 (rolling only class)
    Wednesday 7.30-9
    Sunday : 10 - 11.30

Everyone Welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 trevorryan

cheers, how much does it cost?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭ShayC

€5 per class, bargain.

how many people train at the club and is there many u/18s?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭da-bres

Athy BJJ is one of the longest running bjj clubs in ireland! alot of experienced Jiu jitsu players!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

I couldn't believe it when I was told how old the club was! 18 years or something? That's incredible. We're coming up on 9 years now and I thought that was old!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

wow really. Mick always has his stories about the begining when there were only 3 or 4 guys on the mat. Had no idea he was talking bout it being that long ago

cheers for the replys, I just need to find a way from Kildare into Athy that doesn't cost a fortune and as soon as I do ill be there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭RoboRat

If Athy doesn't suit I train with Husaria in Clane and we do BJJ and Mauy Thai. We have a cage wall along with an actual cage. PM me if you need any more info.

pm sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement