Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFL 2012 Predictions

Options
  • 09-02-2012 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭

Collingwood Geelong Carlton Hawthorn North Melbourne Western Bulldogs Freemantle and the West Coast Eagles to to get into the finals.Hawthorn to break the Geelong and Collingwood dominance and i think Melbourne Sydney Richmond Essendon and St Kilda will be pushing hard for a place in the finals.

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shanemkelly

Seeing as it's after the Bye Rounds, how about a revival of the predictions? For what it's worth, here's mine... *heart breaking as Dockers lose out*
    <Tigers to finish "ninth again...">

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭seipeal1

Straight talker,

If Adelaide do not make the 8, I will move back to Ireland and run naked through O Connell Street before the next all Ireland final!

Collingwood Geelong Carlton Hawthorn North Melbourne Western Bulldogs Freemantle and the West Coast Eagles to to get into the finals.Hawthorn to break the Geelong and Collingwood dominance and i think Melbourne Sydney Richmond Essendon and St Kilda will be pushing hard for a place in the finals.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,811 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Hard not to fancy Collingwood again. Carlton have fallen away a bit. Does anyone know what teams have the hardest series of games in the league. I note Sydney have GWS this weekend, their second time to play them this season. Some teams will only play them once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭DoctorGonzo08

1. Collingwood
    2. West Coast
    3. Adelaide
    4. Sydney
    5. Hawthorn
    6. Essendon
    7. Geelong
    8. Carlton
    Collingwood v West Coast in the finals...

So I'll go for West Coast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Real FM

1. Collingwood
    2. West Coast
    3. Adelaide
    4. Sydney
    5. Hawthorn
    6. Essendon
    7. Geelong
    8. Carlton
    Collingwood v West Coast in the finals...

So I'll go for West Coast :D

Agree with the above but I think Collingwood will pip West Coast. Praying Freo make the 8 ahead of Carlton.

• Advertisement
Advertisement