Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Jedward get Top 10 in the Eurovision again

Options
  • 09-02-2012 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

I'm not sure.
    I think 15th would be a creditable finish with this song.
    A little too MOR to stand out...
    but a nice song nonetheless! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Chesney Hawkes thinks so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

pair a feckin QUAAAAAAAARES

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭whoami1

No.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

Hmm, how long do you think was spent autotuning that song?
    They won't have autotune when singing it live ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Nodferatu wrote: »
    pair a feckin QUAAAAAAAARES

The problem isn't that they are gay (or anyone for that matter unless your homophobic), its that they are immature idiots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Lamph

True.

They're gonna struggle with the vocal for this.
    Bigtime!

they got away with "Lipstick" coz it was a more shouty song and didn't require much vocal finesse, but this will expose their limited vocal ability. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ OP should get a weeks ban for spam.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Lamph wrote: »
    True.

They're gonna struggle with the vocal for this.
    Bigtime!

they got away with "Lipstick" coz it was a more shouty song and didn't require much vocal finesse, but this will expose their limited vocal ability. :(

Discussing the relative merits of the "vocals" on one of their songs as opposed to another is like asking which stinks more an open septic tank or an open sewer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Discussing the relative merits of the "vocals" on one of their songs as opposed to another is like asking which stinks more an open septic tank or an open sewer.

Trick question - an open septic tank is a slurry pit!

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭alfa beta

boring song

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Terrible song, sounds just like one of Westlifes...(check youtube) When you're looking like that.
    Out of the 5 I reckon Donna McCauls is the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

It really does sound like Chesney Hawkes One and Only.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

The problem isn't that they are gay (or anyone for that matter unless your homophobic), its that they are immature idiots.

are they gay????

definitely very effeminate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Its not bad

for them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

No, i am not allowing this! They will not represent Ireland again, they didn't work last year so why would it work now?

If we want to go down the silly route, why don't we actually enter My lovely horse?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

Not again...please not again!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

I suggest you watch more TV sir! Hes quoting a character from the savage eye!

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

Dustin the turkey for eurovision.......so we can loose it guaranteed and avoid antoher big euro bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Mercy sung by Donna McCaul is a much better song and should go through

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

Dustin the turkey for eurovision.......so we can loose it guaranteed and avoid antoher big euro bill.

The thing about Dustin was, at least we're were acknowledging that it was a joke, we weren't making it out to be a good music act. Jedward on the other hand...

Come back Donna (and Joe!), all is forgiven!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

The key change in Donna's song could actually take the hair off the top of your head. Donna's song is the best but god it needs some polishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Niles

I'm not wild about the selection there but I think Donna's song is probably the best of the bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 johnnorthbrady

deelite wrote: »
    Mercy sung by Donna McCaul is a much better song and should go through

Eurosong Ireland is a fix. Mercy is a better song, but song 3 written by the dude out of the beautiful things is the best sounding entries.

Every single year RTE fix that contest, so that friends of the mentors get through.

Song writers don't send songs in anymore because of this reason. What your hearing are not the best songs. Imagine Bill Hughes actually asked the high kings to enter?? So what does that mean? They didnt even have to hear a song they were through.

Rte will get a kick in the arse when an Irishman wins for another country.

The truth will come out then, I mean Jedwards song is pure ****e, remove the music youve got words without tone.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I take it Jedwards stock has decreased bigtime over the last few months and RTE doesn't know it yet. Lads....you're gettin too old for this lark!

Advertisement