Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painful chest after patches! ouch

Options
  • 09-02-2012 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Long story short, the Pharmacist told me i should use Step one of Nicorette patches, had weird dreams that the mother from home along was strangling me the first night.

The second day i started getting severely sore chest pains, from the top of my abdomen up through the middle of my chest to the top.

I removed the patch as i was scared, that was 4 days ago and i'm still having chest and stomach pains, feels like waves of pain every 30 seconds from my stomach up through my chest!

Is this a side effect of the patches, should i wait it out or go to a doctor?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mike.l

Blikes wrote: »
    should i wait it out or go to a doctor?

If I were you I would go to a doctor, I wouldn't have all that much knowledge of patches other than my sister has used them but if this is or is not a symptom...it sounds like you need to see a doctor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

See a doctor. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement