Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advantages and disadvantages of your age in a ZPAW

Options
  • 09-02-2012 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

What positives and negatives does your current age bring you in a ZPAW?

I'm still young and active so my stamina will be higher. Still being youngish I haven't had as many experiences as others so that could hold me back. But my brain still works well and I learn quickly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i've not heard of ZPAW before? whats that?

being young and healthy is fine, being old and wise is just as fine.

If you're bunkered up and have supplies you can pretty much forget about age making any difference.
    if you're on the run, being young and having stamina will count, but if you're running your chances of surviving are a lot lower than riding out the storm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Youth and stamina are by no means mutually assured. I'd lay odds on a 65 year old Sly Stallone over the average 18 year old any day.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

i've not heard of ZPAW before? whats that?

being young and healthy is fine, being old and wise is just as fine.

If you're bunkered up and have supplies you can pretty much forget about age making any difference.
    if you're on the run, being young and having stamina will count, but if you're running your chances of surviving are a lot lower than riding out the storm.
    Just a guess
    Zombie Post Apocalypse World?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

sounds about right :)

Advertisement