Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My review :)

• 08-02-2012 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hey,

Just thought I'd leave some feedback as over the past while I've been to a number of fortune tellers..

Billy Martin, Mullingar, was quite accurate and enjoyed his reading but I found it very quick it was over in 15 minutes or less, and after arriving at 18:30 and not getting to see him until 22:30 I expected a lot more, expecially from the reviews I heard about him. It was fifty euro for the reading, his information was very good but I just expected more..

Noel O'Shea, Phoenix Park, I thought he was very good. He spent about 1.5 hours with me. I found his palm reading the best, he really got my personality down to a tee, even to the point of some things I don't like to admit to myself about me. His Tarot reading was fairly accurate too, kinda jumped back and forth from different topics but he was spot on 90% of the time. It was fifty euro for his reading also and he generally reads on a tuesday or thursday evening. He will only read for you once but if you ever need help with anything he does tell you to ring him and he will read for you over the phone.

Gareth Keogh, Trim, all I can say is WOW he really blew me away. He was 100% right on everything. Best I've ever been to, I would really recommend him to be honest. He asked if i wanted to hear bad news if it appeared, so it's up to you. Most fortune tellers will avoid telling anything bad so i liked that. He's a young guy but definately gifted! His reading lasted about a half hour and was also fifty euro. Gets booked up pretty fast.

Kay, Moore street would not recommend her at all. Her reading was thirty quid and lasted less than ten minutes. The first thing she said to me was "oh you haven't had your fortune read for a long time"....I had it done less than a week previous (didn't plan to see her, it was spur of the moment). I found her to be very vague, she did say one of two things that was similar to past readings but there is definatly more gifted than her out there!

Well that's my 2cents! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭carrie12

so don't stop there what came true for each of them, percentage wise, because thats why I go to hear the future not the past as I have already lived it so I know about it, :confused::) thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Pebbles!

Hi carrie12,

I'm still waiting to see as I've only been very recently but I can nearly guarantee 100% of Gareth's will come through as it's already in the process, he said about me moving.

About 85% of billy martin's reading has come through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

Gareth changes 30 euro. Or at least he did last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

I would disagree with you ref: Maire and Kay I thought she was very good and a lot of what she told me is starting to happen now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Pebbles!

Sala wrote: »
    Gareth changes 30 euro. Or at least he did last year.

Yes my apologies! I think it was €35

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 amyw087

anyone have a number or a email ? i would really like to book a appointment with kay :)

Advertisement