Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**DRUMMER WANTED** BUSY SOUTH EAST COVERS BAND

Options
  • 08-02-2012 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Drummer wanted for busy South East Covers Band. We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic person for this position. If you live in the south east area it would be an obvious advantage. Drummer must have plenty of gigging experience and be able play to a fairly high level. Transport needed. Must be available to gig and practice anytime. We gig all over the country so you must be willing to travel. And you must be willing to play any type of music.

About us.... We've been going over 6 years, loads of gigging experience, large venues around the country. Calender for 2012 is filling up.

We play everything in the setlist, rock, pop, modern, classics. Large setlist of songs. I can send a example setlist.

If you want to ask any questions, more about us, band name, pay, etc. please do. Looking to get the position filled asap, as we've a busy few weeks coming up.

Cheers,
    Pat

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wexdrummer

Hey man Pm'D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Drumstuck

Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Pat182

Forgot to add...

We have a full pro PA setup, 6.2k rig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Treyd2k6

pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 7 EnzoneGorey

Pat182 wrote: »
    Drummer wanted for busy South East Covers Band. We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic person for this position. If you live in the south east area it would be an obvious advantage. Drummer must have plenty of gigging experience and be able play to a fairly high level. Transport needed. Must be available to gig and practice anytime. We gig all over the country so you must be willing to travel. And you must be willing to play any type of music.

About us.... We've been going over 6 years, loads of gigging experience, large venues around the country. Calender for 2012 is filling up.

We play everything in the setlist, rock, pop, modern, classics. Large setlist of songs. I can send a example setlist.

If you want to ask any questions, more about us, band name, pay, etc. please do. Looking to get the position filled asap, as we've a busy few weeks coming up.

Cheers,
    Pat

Hi pat , im interested . Whats the bands name . I have a car and a kit ,

Peter
    <snip>

• Advertisement

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭good vibes

Hi,im Drummer. can you send me your number please mines <snip>,thx a mill

Hey there, please don't post phone numbers on thread. Use PMs or emails instead. rcaz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Scottie859

Hi there, interested. Full equipment and transport. Mail me at eoinjrscott@gmail.com with your set and details. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Scottie859

Playing 12 years, teaching for 6 years now around meath in a few schools and privately. High end kit and mics and transport. Would love to have a jamm.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 seankavanagh

hi pat, still need a drummer?i´m based in arklow and have played covers.
    how many gigs per month are we talking? seankavanagh75@hotmail.com

• Advertisement

position filled, thanks everyone for the interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Pat182 wrote: »
    position filled, thanks everyone for the interested...
    Thread closed in that case.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement