Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shockers Log

Options
  • 08-02-2012 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭

Ok well this is a new log, the first one i did was a disaster, hopefully learn from my mistakes from the first one and succeed in this one. No real target, i will go as far as i can without being too greedy.

Starting with €50.

Bet 1.

€5 Treble Returns €20.04

Mali v Ivory Coast
    Nea Salamina v AC Omonia Nicosia
    Lyon v Bordeaux

Balance = €45

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Bet 2.

€15 Single

Hearts V Celtic - BTTS @ Evens

Balance = €30

shocksy wrote: »
    Ok well this is a new log, the first one i did was a disaster, hopefully learn from my mistakes from the first one and succeed in this one. No real target, i will go as far as i can without being too greedy.

Starting with €50.

Bet 1.

€5 Treble Returns €20.04

Mali v Ivory Coast
    Nea Salamina v AC Omonia Nicosia
    Lyon v Bordeaux

Balance = €45

Sickening that the Lyon draw finished 1-1 at full time and then they go on to win it comfortably in Extra Time, why couldn't they do it in regular time :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Sickening that the Lyon draw finished 1-1 at full time and then they go on to win it comfortably in Extra Time, why couldn't they do it in regular time :mad:

2 disallowed goals, 2 wonderful saves from the Bordeaux 'keeper, 1 effort inches over the bar and a bagful of possession in the second half. :o

Bet 2.

€15 Single

Hearts V Celtic - BTTS @ Evens

Balance = €30

Lose :rolleyes:

Notes: First 2 minutes of the game, Hearts score, the ball crossed the line, albeit very close, but tv footage clearly showed it as over the line, referee and linesman failed to see it. Just another reason to add to the already massive pile of INTRODUCE A VIDEO REFEREE

Advertisement