Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

espn still free with sky sports?

Options
  • 08-02-2012 3:38pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So i availed of sky`s offer of sky sports for half price for 3 months.
    All is well except it seems they have blicked ESPN on me, it was there over the weekend when i put in my order.
    Cant get through to sky atm so thought id ask in here, probably faster than sky anyways :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Similar thing happened to me recently. I rang up to cancel those godawful movies...they cancelled the sports too by mistake. When they set it back up, ESPN was gone. Had to ring them to sort it. Which is what you'll have to do. It's still free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

ESPN do random free weekends to try get people to buy it, I think its only free with UPC I could be wrong though, is it possible that you just happened to get your sky on that particular weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

ESPN is free for any Sky customer who has Sky Sports 1 and 2. Call them and they will sort it out for you

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Thanks folks, seems sky are not accepting calls today or tomorrow,some computer system upgrade or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

ESPN is fine here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭therewillbe

My Espn was not available tonight.I do have the other Espn channels ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

My Espn was not available tonight.I do have the other Espn channels ???

Europa League is blocked in Ireland. Only UK viewers can see that on ESPN.

Advertisement