Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash choir in Ennis

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

Very nicely done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Irishgalclare

Nice One!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

What's the point of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Very nice, I half expected her to nonchalantly stroll out of the shop with the trolley while singing:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Thanks OP for posting that video, I was having a rough day but it really put a smile on my face :) I recognise quite a few people in that video!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Love it!!! Know a lot of faces too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

But iPhone doesn't play flash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

WHAT?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

But iPhone doesn't play flash?

WHAT?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Another reason to buy an Android device! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Excellent! Thanks OP:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Advertise Centra presumably.

Has Ennis become the home of awkward viral videos now or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

The guy who made this has a wedding video service. I'd say this thing was strictly commercial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

The guy who made this has a wedding video service. I'd say this thing was strictly commercial.
    Id say the OP had a hand in the making of this:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 FionaWalsh

Hi, I'm the choir director of the Ennis gospel choir. The local centra are on a drive to engage their staff and improve customer service. One of their younger staff suggested a flash mob and asked us to do it. We were extremely dubious and concerned that it could be a complete mess. But were delighted that they got dream catcher to shoot it. So tis genuine all right, and we are so surprised at the reaction it's getting :). Fiona

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

FionaWalsh wrote: »
    Hi, I'm the choir director of the Ennis gospel choir. The local centra are on a drive to engage their staff and improve customer service. One of their younger staff suggested a flash mob and asked us to do it. We were extremely dubious and concerned that it could be a complete mess. But were delighted that they got dream catcher to shoot it. So tis genuine all right, and we are so surprised at the reaction it's getting :). Fiona
    Well done to all involved, I really enjoyed the video, nothing wrong with speading a bit of happiness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Diving Board

Has Ennis become the home of awkward viral videos now or something?

lol...awkward viral videos, its funny because its true.:pac:

Advertisement