Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flea control powder

Options
  • 08-02-2012 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi all, we left our cat with someone who keeps a lot of cats, unfortunately we weren't aware that flea control was ignored. Can anyone recommend a good flea powder for cats and dogs (we have a dog too) and a flea powder to use on our carpets and where I might get them around Dublin/Meath. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Go into your vets and you can get flea spot ons over the counter. I find Frontline, Stronghold or Advocate to be the best.

For around the house you can also get environmental sprays from your vet, Indorex is the one I have and it's excellent, have also used Acclaim.

Also don't forget to hoover like a demon, wash your pets bedding on a high wash and empty your hoover bag when you've finished hoovering or pop a flea collar in there.

Advertisement