Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learner permit question

Options
  • 08-02-2012 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭

Firstly -
    I have completed my theroy test in limerick but used my clare (family) address.
    I would like to keep my clare address on the liscence as im only temporarily renting in limerick. So do i have to apply for the liscence with Clare Co Co or can i get my clare address issued from Limerick. It would save me a lot of messing around.

Secondly -
    I already have a driving liscence. So do i need to submit this with my learner application or do i just get a second bike liscence ?? Do I also need to redo the eye test

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

You're grand. I presume its parents gaff your keeping the license to. Your grand.
    Tbh of your only moving for a while and plan on ended back at other address then your only over thinking of.

Advertisement