Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11.1 lipos

Options
  • 07-02-2012 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

hey all lookng for a few good 11.1 lipos. lowest c rating im intrested in is 20c. im after block types so if you have some let me know thanks for looking:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

got one of these for sale. 25 euro + shipping. Charger included. Condition as new. The gun that was bought for decided it liked the gearbox in more that 1 pieces :D

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭tomaswatkins

hey mate i was thinking it has to fit in my peq box. sory for any inconvienence its a block type im after :(

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dinko4gr

hey mate i was thinking it has to fit in my peq box. sory for any inconvienence its a block type im after :(

np mate. this will only fit in a peq box if it the extended type. good luck with finding what you need :)

wired this to rear so now looking for 11.1s for a stock tube :)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dan2448

Hi have an 11.1v stick battery,
    20 posted if your interested

• Advertisement

hi fella.. would be indeed could you tell me a bit about it? what brand? how old? what c rating? what mAh? also can you accept postal order?

Advertisement