Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kaspersky 2 Year Software

Options
  • 07-02-2012 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

I bought 2 year licence from Software for Students last year and it is now expiring. When I put in the activation code again for this year it say it has expired. Anybody know how to get it up and running for this year?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You will probably need to contact their customer support to get this sorted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

TANGLEWOOD wrote: »
    I bought 2 year licence from Software for Students last year and it is now expiring. When I put in the activation code again for this year it say it has expired. Anybody know how to get it up and running for this year?

Thanks
    My last KIS purchase was for 2 years, and they game me 2 years on my account immediately. I did not have to renew after the 1st year. Suggest you contact customer support.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭TANGLEWOOD

A new activation code was emailed to me and all is fine.

Thanks everyone for your replies.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Glad you got it sorted.
    Was it a mistake or was it just set up to mail you a second yeary licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭TANGLEWOOD

It was an error. I think Kaspersky had given the wrong activation code to Software4Students when first purchased and Kaspersky had to issue them with another one which was then forwarded on to me by email.

Thanks again for your help. Much appreciated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement