Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis/Table Tennis Partner

Options
  • 07-02-2012 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

Looking for either really! Live in Ballsbridge and would like to play once a week.

Ideally i would like to get involved in either sport really on a more regular basis. If anyone has any ideas let me know! Anyone know of any meetup groups for either?

Would love to try badminton too!

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭czrewor

Hi did you find a partner yet, I'd have a go at both sports, I'm beginner though.
    Looking for either really! Live in Ballsbridge and would like to play once a week.

Ideally i would like to get involved in either sport really on a more regular basis. If anyone has any ideas let me know! Anyone know of any meetup groups for either?

Would love to try badminton too!

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MtPleasantLTC

Hi irishguy1983,
    Why don't you drop up to Mount Pleasant tennis club in Ranelagh on 7th July between 12 and 4 when we're having an Open Day & see if it's worth your while joining the club? You'll never be stuck for a partner or a game no matter what your level!
    We also have fully active badminton & squash sections aswell as a table tennis room & run social tournaments regularly there.
    Check out our website www.mountpleasantltc.ie and our facebook to get a flavour for the type of club we are.
    Full details of Open day can be found here: -
    http://www.mountpleasantltc.ie/club-news/general-news/866-open-day-7th-july-12-4-everyone-welcome.html
    Give us a ring on 01 497 3733 if you have any questions before then,
    Cheers
    Dee

Advertisement