Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teeth Whiting

Options
  • 07-02-2012 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi All,

I want to get my teeth whiten and there is a groupon deal for ****mod edit no names please read charter***

Has anyone been there before and are they any good?

There is another tread that's locked, because the people who worked there were saying it's amazing, so if your one of them don't reply!!

SSx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Thye use the Beyond Polus whitening system which I test extensively and found to be totally rubbish. Its the cheapest of the cheap out there and the quality of the products is very poor. The Big blue light does nothing BTW, look fancy all the same.

From the website

"all procedures are carried out by a fully qualified Dentist or Irish registered Dental Nurse, making sure we provide all our customers with the most professional service possible" That is unacceptable, this is caustic and need profession application. Whitening is dentistry and dental nurses are not allowed to do dentistry. If they do its technically assault.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭StinkySocs

cool thanks a million, I think it'll be DELETE.COM!!!:p

Advertisement