Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ross O'Carroll Kelly

Options
  • 07-02-2012 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hey, does anyone know where to download the Ross O'Carroll Kelly books for free on Kindle? I've tried most of the bit torrent sites, piratebay demonoid etc but to no avail. Any help appreciated? .mobi files are small enough so if anyone could email them to me even? I've a good enough collection so we could swap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,379 ✭✭✭cml387

You_must_be_new_here_RE_I_HATE_when_my_friends_do_this_to_me-s311x311-129419.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32 rockfist

ok why so?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

oh ok, apologies! That was my first post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

rockfist wrote: »
    Hey, does anyone know where to download the Ross O'Carroll Kelly books for free on Kindle? I've tried most of the bit torrent sites, piratebay demonoid etc but to no avail. Any help appreciated? .mobi files are small enough so if anyone could email them to me even? I've a good enough collection so we could swap.

Do you enjoy them? If so, you should buy them, so the author gets paid a few euros, and thus feels it is worthwhile to continue the series. Or you could visit your library and get a dead tree version.

• Advertisement

Sergeant wrote: »
    Do you enjoy them? If so, you should buy them, so the author gets paid a few euros, and thus feels it is worthwhile to continue the series. Or you could visit your library and get a dead tree version.

I actually already own each of them in book format, some of them made out to me and signed by the author, but have gotten a kindle and just wanted to save some space in my house. I didn't realise this was against boards rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭desiredbard

Same here i have all books and want to free up space... KOBO sells them at full price... (Actually at more than as I bought some at eason deals) and I just feel it unjust towards my pocket.

I am looking forward to writers making books directly available for download and currinbg out the publisher bookstore and etc

Advertisement