Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Parlour walk-ins.

Options
  • 07-02-2012 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭

I'm a bit out of the the loop these days when it comes to Tattoo artists in Dublin. I got most of my 7 tattoo's done in the long since closed Skin Graffix about 10 years ago. I've suddenly got the urge to cover up one of my tattoo's and have something in mind and i'm off on a weeks leave from work so i want to get it done this week.

Is there many/any tattoo artists in Dublin who take walk ins or are most of them appointment only? A search on Boards doesn't yield much in the way of answers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Snakebite do walk-ins on Saturdays.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Id imagine most studios do walk-ins(i'm not from Dublin) but they like telling people they are booked up for months in advance to make them look busier than they really are.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,908 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Thanks for the advice guys. Sean in Snakebite is going to put something together for me,hopefully get done in a couple of weeks.:)

Advertisement