Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

lyons tea decaf coupon

• 06-02-2012 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I was in my local supervalu in navan and on the shelf with the lyons tea decaf 80s box was a big pile of 1euro off coupons on a sticky pad and they are valid until 2013!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

Just to clarify, these are for Green Tea, which i suppose IS decaf.

Comes in mint green tea, lemon green tea, and just plain green tea flavours. It was also on special offer in Tesco last week. Not sure if it still is.

Well done Clareruss on your first post and coupon alert!! Keep them coming, eyes peeled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 clareruss

thanks im new to this but not to couponing. Dont know what you are clarifying for me. this is for lyons DECAF tea 80s and not for the green tea. there were other ones also for the green tea but i was messaging about decaf.

mrswalton wrote: »

Comes in mint green tea, lemon green tea, and just plain green tea flavours. It was also on special offer in Tesco last week. Not sure if it still is.

Well done Clareruss on your first post and coupon alert!! Keep them coming, eyes peeled.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭gate22

Hi clareruss,
    I saw those decaf coupons as well, great saving welcome to boards. I'm not a big fan of super valu for using coupons but always on the look out. Thanks

clareruss wrote: »
    thanks im new to this but not to couponing. Dont know what you are clarifying for me. this is for lyons DECAF tea 80s and not for the green tea. there were other ones also for the green tea but i was messaging about decaf.

mrswalton wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

I was in my local supervalu in navan and on the shelf with the lyons tea decaf 80s box was a big pile of 1euro off coupons on a sticky pad and they are valid until 2013!!

Hi clareruss... we are in the same patch... welcome to the wonderful (and sometimes weird) world of couponing.

Just a heads up... SV in johnstown can be very picky when it comes to accepting coupons... ive had load of hassle in there, but the SV over on the trim road in beechmount will accept coupons without a problem everytime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 clareruss

Thanks. yes ive had loads of trouble in supervalu johnstown too! They are a nightmare so i usually just use coupons in tesco. thanks for tip about beechmount. although the day i used the decaf coupon in sv johnstown the girl then said to me have you any other coupons you would like to use? I nearly fell over with the shock!
    Access wrote: »

Hi clareruss... we are in the same patch... welcome to the wonderful (and sometimes weird) world of couponing.

Just a heads up... SV in johnstown can be very picky when it comes to accepting coupons... ive had load of hassle in there, but the SV over on the trim road in beechmount will accept coupons without a problem everytime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

Apologies, should have said 'are these for' ?. :o Saw the green tea ones again yesterday but not the decaf ones. I was just trying to be welcoming to a new poster. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Lyons decaffinated 80pack normally €4.35, currently €2.91 in Tesco, until tomorrow.

Advertisement