Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop and iPad

Options
  • 06-02-2012 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me if you can get Lightroom and raw aps for iPad?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

You can't. I also wouldn't trust the iPad screen for any image editing, it's very over-contrasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭HungryFish

You can't. I also wouldn't trust the iPad screen for any image editing, it's very over-contrasted.

Ok. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

datacolour make and app for calibrating the ipad screen with their elite calibrator

there are apps that can view images but thats about it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

"piRAWna" afaik is the only raw editor app for ipad. photoshop do an ipad app, but it's not worth a **** :D
    the only thing i found ipads useful for, was for browsing pics off my sd card while away.. or if i wanted to upload jpgs to web off hubby's P&S.
    there are lots of basic photo editor apps that are just for fun, but i wouldn't take em serious. filterstorm, camera bag etc i have which are neat for fun (jpg only though, not raw)

Advertisement