Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

viper tac vest

Options
  • 06-02-2012 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

hi, i am selling a viper tac vest for 20€euros because im stuck for cash.I have no mode of transport so ill have to meet in a area close to myself.The vest is od.Also i have no camera but se airsoft sell the same tac vest under the name "south african tac vest".The vest is the same for half the price.Only skirmished once.It can hold ten mags but i dont have many mags so its pointless.If anyones interested just message me and we'll sort something out

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭hangedhitman

Johnny.G wrote: »
    hi, i am selling a viper tac vest for 20€euros because im stuck for cash.I have no mode of transport so ill have to meet in a area close to myself.The vest is od.Also i have no camera but se airsoft sell the same tac vest under the name "south african tac vest".The vest is the same for half the price.Only skirmished once.It can hold ten mags but i dont have many mags so its pointless.If anyones interested just message me and we'll sort something out

Offer 15 where u based

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭huggygtir

any pic where ya based

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Johnny.G

sorry mate vest sold tryin ta close the tread sorry for the let down

sold

sold

• Advertisement
Advertisement