Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

better to ignore or text

Options
  • 06-02-2012 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Hi gents wanted to know if you sent a girl a text after her deleting you from facebook etc would it bother you more if she ignored u or texted you back she was grand . Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I wouldn't know if someone deleted me from facebook.

But erm, if I sent someone a text and didn't hear back I'd be wondering if something was up. But to be honest, that's going to be on a per person basis and as a result something happening that made someone put off, or a missunderstanding that didn't get cleared up.

There would be no clear rule or conduct as such because of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

In general if somebody doesn't text me back I'd be slightly annoyed tbh - it takes less than a minute to send a text

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

To be honest if someone deletes me from Facebook and hasn't deleted their entire page I would take the hint. They probably have their reasons for deleting but life is too short for me to worry about why people no longer want me as a Facebook friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Not what we are here for.

Try personal issues.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement