Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healing cream

Options
  • 06-02-2012 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Can anyone recommend a good healing cream for injection site bruises?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭bluebell1

Arnica works for me..... should get in any health shop.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Arnica in tablet form and massage bruise gently every day. Interferon bruises, I take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Mushaboom

Yep! The more I inject the worse it looks. I definitly need help to get them to heal away!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

When I started (and was a lot thinner than now:D ) I used to do tum,rear end,legs and arms. Walking down a beach in W. Kerry, I noticed people glaring at my husband,took me a bit to figure why!!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭outnumbered82

Pure Aloe Vera works for me. I put it on straight after the injection. Dont think anything will take the marks away but it lessens them and they dont last as long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭palmcut

Try an ice pack for 2/3 minutes before injecting.

Just make sure the ice pack is wrapped in a clean cloth.

Advertisement