Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Death and return of superman (very funny) (NSFW due to swearing)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I saw this somewhere else and it may well be the first good thing to come of the Death & Return Of MulletSuperman. I've added the NSFW to the subject line in case people listen to it at work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Fysh wrote: »
    I saw this somewhere else and it may well be the first good thing to come of the Death & Return Of MulletSuperman. I've added the NSFW to the subject line in case people listen to it at work.

Thats grand .. Made by the guy that did the movie chronicle

Got a good laugh out of it , it apparently upsetted alot of superman fans

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Thats grand .. Made by the guy that did the movie chronicle

Got a good laugh out of it , it apparently upsetted alot of superman fans

Ah, that would explain the subtle product-placement t-shirt :D

TBH anyone who likes good comics can't really get upset about anything he says in this, he's spot on about everything. I didn't read the whole thing when it came out, but when I did get around to reading it (via a library, because no way was I going to buy that turkey!) I mostly spent my time laughing and it and wondering how many poor suckers kept buying it, waiting for it to stop being awful...

Ah, that would explain the subtle product-placement t-shirt :D

TBH anyone who likes good comics can't really get upset about anything he says in this, he's spot on about everything. I didn't read the whole thing when it came out, but when I did get around to reading it (via a library, because no way was I going to buy that turkey!) I mostly spent my time laughing and it and wondering how many poor suckers kept buying it, waiting for it to stop being awful...

Never read it myself , only getting into comic the last 12 months and thats going on again / off again / on again :pac:, sent this video too afew superman lads , just waiting to hear their impressions ..shall be good :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Landis is a genius in this, a real credit to his dad :)

love the video. he's just spot on throughout

• Advertisement

So one of the guys i know through twitter gave me his impressions after i sent him the video, he wasant one bit impressed , actually was pretty disgusted how anyone can talk bad about superman in such matter .. Funny stuff :pac:

So one of the guys i know through twitter gave me his impressions after i sent him the video, he wasant one bit impressed , actually was pretty disgusted how anyone can talk bad about superman in such matter .. Funny stuff :pac:

"How DARE he disrespect Superman?!"

It could be worse, I suppose. It could've been a "Leave BritneySuperman alone" reaction video...

"How DARE he disrespect Superman?!"

It could be worse, I suppose. It could've been a "Leave BritneySuperman alone" reaction video...

I think his exacts words where why would someone go through such lengths to make fun of superman in that matter , theres 15 minutes i wont get back :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Greyjoy

It's a very funny synopsis of a terrible story. But what I think has irked superman fans is Landis' assertion at the start of the video that "no-one likes superman, even if you do like superman you really don't and here's why...".

Advertisement