Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Muay Thai Or MMA in Waterford

• 05-02-2012 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

What options do I have in Waterford with regards Thai Boxing or MMA ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

Check out Waterford MMA on Facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭j walsh

We have both Muay Thai and MMA in our gym in the Lacken Road business park, Waterford, both gyms are on Facebook.
    There's classes in Thai every day except Sunday and the MMA lads train every day except Tuesday and Sunday.
    Send me a pm for more info.
    John.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 485 ✭✭theboxingclinic

Waterford MMA

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

What options do I have in Waterford with regards Thai Boxing or MMA ?

Very few...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8 dphelo

Both waterford muay thai and waterford mma train in the same gym in lacken road business park,top class facility down there,im gonna be biased and say muay thai since i train there n cudnt be happier but come down yourself and have a look or join in thats the best way to do it..:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement