Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Georges St Pierre Vs. Spoiler! How you think it will go

Options
  • 05-02-2012 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

So based on last nights fight, how do you guys think Condit will do against GSP? It'll be tough fight for him without Greg Jackson. He'll need a hell of a gameplan to make any impact on the champ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭pauldoo

probably wanna stick some spoiler tags on this

I like condit, but i think GSP will be taking him down here and decision win

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭CageWager

pauldoo wrote: »
    probably wanna stick some spoiler tags on this

sorry totally slipped my mind.. how do i edit a title??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

Cant see George standing with him, id say he will take him down and might look for a submission. The way things are going these days something will probably get in the way of the fight though Conduit will probably take another fight before GSP comes back (He said he probably will be back around November)

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭pauldoo

could end up fighting Koscheck, if Koscheck wins we will have a quick repeat, GSP fights Kos twice in a row, dont fancy watching that one sided show again. I think Condit v Diaz 2 is the most likely

pauldoo wrote: »
    could end up fighting Koscheck, if Koscheck wins we will have a quick repeat, GSP fights Kos twice in a row, dont fancy watching that one sided show again. I think Condit v Diaz 2 is the most likely
    A rematch is probably on the cards, Dana mentioned maybe putting Diaz against Koscheck in an interview but Diaz V Condit 2 is the big money fight.

• Advertisement

Jaysis after Kos' last performance he doesn't deserve to be near the title. Hendricks, Ellenberger or a rematch with Macdonald would be nice. Those guys are closer to a title shot than Kos (with perhaps the exception of Macdonald).

Jaysis after Kos' last performance he doesn't deserve to be near the title. Hendricks, Ellenberger or a rematch with Macdonald would be nice. Those guys are closer to a title shot than Kos (with perhaps the exception of Macdonald).
    If Macdonald beats Che Mills convincingly it would be a decent matchup, hes been running through people lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

I wouldn't mind seeing Condit vs Ellenberger sometime in the summer if he beats Sanchez. Condit was the last person to beat Ellenberger in a close split decision.

MacDonald would be another good fight if he goes through Che Mills with little damage in April. I don't think the timing would work out for that though. Condit is the only person to beat MacDonald (even though he took a beating for almost 3 rounds) so it would be easily marketable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

GSP to win at 0:05 of round one by flying gogoplata.

Advertisement