Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power closing time?

Options
  • 05-02-2012 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what time shops close tonight?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

It would be six I'd imagine, once they get the people out after the United match

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Someone has a winner!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Yeh but I don't get out of work till 8 and I wana cash in and put the winnings on the superbowl :o:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Keano! wrote: »
    Yeh but I don't get out of work till 8 and I wana cash in and put the winnings on the superbowl :o:(

paddypower.com is your only hope so

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Sunday closing is 6pm.
    Could be worse, in the North they are not allowed open on a Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I never knew that.

You'd only get late night openings with Irish evening racing or summer racing

I think they are trying to change that.
    The IBA (Irish Bookmakers Association) gave the government some paper looking for late night opening all year round and the government is still looking at it.
    UK they stay open till 10pm :eek: every night and all the punters do, is play the slot machines that I've seen when I've been in one over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

If the bookies get to stay open till 9 or 10 all year there will be a lot more paychecks lost.

Nothing wrong with a virtual winner :eek:

Advertisement