Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protection of Privacy.?

Options
  • 05-02-2012 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hoping someone can point me in the rite direction here.
    Basically iv learned tat a private family law matter is bein discussed online by a non family member. Now, no names wer mentioned but the comments are obviously about the most recent day in court, held 'In camera'.
    I am very uncomfortable with this delicate issue being discussed as it involves my 3year old child.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

I don't think there is a problem once the people aren't identifiable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lite

Yes however i know the issue is bein discussed in further private posts by this person, as iv had people contacting me about it. The info this person is giving is incorrect but thats not the point.
    I wud really like for this to stop as it is insensitive and disrespectful. And again involves my child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

If you think that someone who is present in court is revealing details including the identities of those involved then you could always have your solicitor raise the issue with the judge. But be prepared to back up your accusation.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lite

I have it all printed out showing da time date and posters name. Solicitor not very helpful and we are not due back to court, so im lookin for an alternative like lodging a formal complaint but dont know where. And contacting the web site does not seem like a good enuf approach

Advertisement