Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Referees making players come to them in FM 12.

Options
  • 05-02-2012 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭

I know this has been an issue in pretty much every FM/CM game, but I just had the worst example of it playing the latest Football Manager game...

Playing with QPR, I just reached the final of the League Cup. 0-0 in the 84th minute, my 'keeper comes for the ball, nobody challenging, but the idiot slides for it and ends up sliding outside of the box, giving away a free kick for handball.

The ref remains standing in the centre circle, and makes my 'keeper slowly walk to him so he can pick up his yellow card.

Then, with my 'keeper on his way back to his goal, but still about 30 yards out, the other team take their free, score, and win the cup.

The refs doing that has always been a mild annoyance, but I think this example takes the biscuit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

i had a player get inured when they tackled. game stopped, player taken off the pitch for treatment.

Game still stopped,

player eventually came back on after ages, ref called him over so he had to walk most of pitch and when he eventually got there he got a red card and had to walk the whole way off the pitch again.

was a nightmare

Advertisement