Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please need urgent help for the CAO!

Options
  • 05-02-2012 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Is it in any way possible to apply for the HEAR scheme after missing the 1st February deadline?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Are the HEAR applications not open until the 1st of March? Just try to fill in the HEAR application online in you CAO.ie account.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 GaryB94

Yes it is, but you have to apply to HEAR through the CAO. I missed the 1st Feb CAO deadline, so the CAO is closed until the 5th of March, then it reopens until May. But you have apply to HEAR on the CAO form by the 1st of March.
    See my problem?
    Any solutions?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Evie90

I looked into in you will have to wait to apply for HEAR until the late application deadline as HEAR applications can only be made online all the information is here: http://www.accesscollege.ie/hear/apply.php I'm sure if you go to your local VEC or HSE, or even student access services in the collage you want to go to they might offer you some solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

GaryB94 wrote: »
    Yes it is, but you have to apply to HEAR through the CAO. I missed the 1st Feb CAO deadline, so the CAO is closed until the 5th of March, then it reopens until May. But you have apply to HEAR on the CAO form by the 1st of March.
    See my problem?
    Any solutions?

I can't help you there, try to ring the CAO during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Ihatetheleavin

does anyone know If you missed the 1st of March deadline but you have applied can you still fill out your form?

• Advertisement
Advertisement