Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jazzorama Dublin City FM 103.2 Saturday 11th.February 2012 5PM

• 05-02-2012 12:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Hello
    I will be presenting Jazzorama next Saturday 11th.February 2012 from 5 to 6PM and, given proximity to St.Valentine's Day, will have plenty of romantic jazz tunes. Should you have any love jazz favourites ot dedications please let me know by email : jazzybrophy@gmail.com or by reply posts to this message.
    Play lists to follow as per below.

Cheers

Sean Brophy
    www.jazzspec.blogspot.com for play lists.
    www.dublincityfm.ie for online listening.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭real rocker

More Jazzorama from me today at 5PM with an all Irish selection incl. Hugh Buckley, Liza Hingerty, Kai Big Band plus a few others.

Cheers
    Sean Brophy
    Stand in presenter on Jazzorama www.dublincityfm.ie
    Play list later at www.jazzspec.blogspot.com

Hi
    I will be steering the good ship JAZZORAMA for the last time this week given that Des will return the following Saturday.
    Some exciting new releases from Paul McCartney, Emilie Conway, The Michael Treni Big Band, Mattisogjonas, Hulon & Greg Lloyd.
    Can you make it between 5 & 6 tomorrow Sat. 25th.?
    God bless for now!
    Sean Brophy for Des on Jazzorama Dublin City FM 103.2 5 to 6 Saturdays.

Hello
    Happy Easter!
    I will be on presentation and production for Jazzorama this Easter Saturday on Dublin City FM 103.2 from 5 to 6PM. Plenty of melodic jazz and conversation.
    Play list to follow at www.dublincityfm.ie
    Online www.dublincityfm.ie
    Thanks!
    Sean Brophy

Josh Johnston joins me on Saturday and will talk about aspects of his musical career. He will also select the music and comment on his chosen tracks.
    I am Sean Brophy and sitting in for Des on this edition of Jazzorama.
    Play lists will follow at www.jazzspec.blogspot.com

Hello
    Back in Jazzorama chair for two weeks Sat. 14th. & 21st. July.
    Play lists to follow at www.jazzspec.blogspot.com but expect all new and recent releases on Saturday 14th. July from 5 to 6PM Dublin City FM 103.2 online www.dublincityfm.ie

Best
    Sean Brophy

Email : midweekmusic@dublincityfm.ie

• Advertisement

Hello
    I will be guest presenting Jazzorama on Dublin City FM 103.2 ( www.dublincityfm.ie ) on Saturday 15th.September 2012 from 5 to 6PM with music from Frank Sinatra, Daniel Herskedal & Marius Neset, Al Jarreau with The Metroploe Orkest Live, Riona Sally Hartman, Keith Jarret plus a few others.
    Any comments etc. please email : midweekmusic@dublincityfm.ie

Many thanks!

Sean Brophy

Hi Again, Will be back in Jazzorama chair for a couple of weeks starting Saturday 22nd. December 5 to 6PM. More information soon but meanwhile please give Des a listen each week. www.dublincityfm.ie or 103.2FM in Dublin.

Howdy,
    A Christmas jazz selection on Jazzorama Sat. 22nd. Dec. 5 to 6PM incl. Cyrus Chestnut, Vince Guaraldi, Diana Krall, Marvin Gaye, Ramsey Lewis plus a number of others.

www.dublincityfm.ie online or 103.2FM in Dublin.

www.facebook.com/sean.brophy.79 should you have any dedications for consideration on the live broadcast. Cheers!

Happy New Year All,
    My last fill in, for now, on Jazzorama 5th.January 2013. I will be picking through my best of 2012 - Melody Gardot, Emilie Conway, Fred Hersch Trio, Marshal Gilkes come to mind straight away. Ryan Truesdell, Kat Parra & Chick Corea with Gary Burton other possibilities. You will have to tune in for a full revelation with play list to be posted at www.jazzspec.blogspot.com

Best
    Sean

Hi All,
    Stepping into the breech once again as guest presenter on Dublin City FM's Saturday afternoon Jazzorama programme.
    Music from Barney Kessel, Paul McCartney plus a lot more on the show. The almost complete play list is at www.jazzspec.blogspot.com

Jazzorama Saturday 23rd. February at 5 to 6PM Irish time.

Regards
    Sean Brophy

• Advertisement

I will be sitting in for Des Fitzgerald on Sat.7th. September from 5 to 6PM
    Still working on a play list as only engaged earlier today Thursday 7th.
    Should you have any requests either post here or by email to : jazzscene@dublincityfm.ie
    Cheers
    Sean Brophy

Guest presenting Jazzorama Saturday 7th. June with music form Louis Stewart / Brian Dunning, Bryan Ferry Orchestra ( Bryan appearing at NCH soon ), Jimmy Smith, Brian Blade & The Fellowship Band, Ray Charles & others.

Jazzorama Saturdays 5 to 6PM Dublin City FM 103.2

Hi Everybody,
    You might be interested in knowing that I will be sitting in for Des on Jazzorama next Saturday 9th. August from 5 to 6PM on 103.2 Dublin City FM.

Stella Bass is a great Irish singer with a great debut album Too Darn Hot - two tracks for inclusion.
    Some Masters Of Boogie Piano i.e. Meade Lux Lewis, Pete Johnson & Albert Ammons.

Curtis Stigers has a new album - a track form it.

Plus a few more.
    See you Saturday.

Jazzorama Saturday 9th. August 2014 103.2 Dublin City FM from 5 to 6PM

Advertisement