Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSG

Options
  • 05-02-2012 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭

I decided to start a game with PSG the other day and I'm into December now. Early on I noticed that whenever I made a positive team talk they react negatively. I thought this was just due to not earning their respect yet. But now I'm in December now and I still have this problem. It's not as bad as before, now when I praise them for a good performance they just don't react at all but before a game if I saw good luck or do it for the fans they switch off. Welbeck for example got a 9.5 rating and I praised him individually and he switched off, then right after the game I went into a private chat with him and praised him and he was deligthed! What am I doing wrong?

Here's an example of their reaction to a team talk from a little while ago. Now they are all on okay or fairly good but that's because I just don't make team talks anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭LeBash

I decided to start a game with PSG the other day and I'm into December now. Early on I noticed that whenever I made a positive team talk they react negatively. I thought this was just due to not earning their respect yet. But now I'm in December now and I still have this problem. It's not as bad as before, now when I praise them for a good performance they just don't react at all but before a game if I saw good luck or do it for the fans they switch off. Welbeck for example got a 9.5 rating and I praised him individually and he switched off, then right after the game I went into a private chat with him and praised him and he was deligthed! What am I doing wrong?

Here's an example of their reaction to a team talk from a little while ago. Now they are all on okay or fairly good but that's because I just don't make team talks anymore.

That's Parisians for ya. Instead of praising, just click the sasy scarf wrap around your neck button and you'll be golden.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Nouvelle riche always act likes kuntz :pac: I let my assistant do the team talks, works better for me. I'm also managing a Parisien club, Paris FC. Wanted to manage PSG as I used to go to the Parc des Princes when I lived there but I enjoy the challenge of making small clubs big.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭davidk11811

Nouvelle riche always act likes kuntz :pac: I let my assistant do the team talks, works better for me. I'm also managing a Parisien club, Paris FC. Wanted to manage PSG as I used to go to the Parc des Princes when I lived there but I enjoy the challenge of making small clubs big.
    Yeah I can't be arsed to continue with that game now, just can't decide what team to be next :(
    I'm sick of England, might go to Germany next :D

Advertisement