Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unreal Snow fall in Sarajevo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Amazing. thanks op I enjoyed looking at those

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Brilliant pics !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Not

The pic on the first link of the traffics lights reminds me of Templeogue in Dec 2010 when I arrived back one evening after a streamer hit : coming off the M50, and suddenly coming into an area where I was driving between mounded banks of snow 2 - 3 feet deep, with huge cones of snow on all the traffic lights :eek::)

The excitement soon wore off when I realised I had to dig a space in one those snow banks to park the car :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭Su Campu

Synop reports from Sarajevo indicate 46 cm of snow fell in 12 hours over night Friday, corresponding to 44 mm of liquid equivalent. That's a 10:1 ratio. It brought snowdepth from 54 to 101 cm, rising to 110 cm later in the day.

It must be pointed out though that that station is at 630 m.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Fantastic pics OP, thanks for sharing :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement