Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hostel Recommendations for Budapest

Options
  • 05-02-2012 5:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭

Hi

Ryanair just introduced the new route from Dublin to Budapest and I managed to bag myself flights for 40 euro!

Going in March for a couple nights. Just wondering has anyone know any good Budapest hostels, I'm not overly picky, basically looking for something city centre.
    I know I can look up tripadvisor etc etc but were is the fun in that!
    Any info and/or advice would be great!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭lc180

No replies so I just went a head and did some research, I booked the 'Home Made Hostel' in Budapest.

Anyone stay there before?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 weyis

[SNIPPED - WE REALLY HATE SPAM]

Advertisement