Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: M4 CQBR W/Scope, laser & Mags

Options
  • 04-02-2012 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

M4 CQBR W/Scope and Laser

M4 CQBR:

Bought only six months ago.
    Has been kept in great condition and has been upgraded.
    A power upgrade means it fires at exactly 1 joule.
    And brand new trigger contacts means it has great response.

Is being sold with new Swiss Arms red dot sight
    & mounted laser sight W/ pressure switch.

Will be selling with 2 brand new mid caps and 1 High cap magazine.

All up looking for €280 ONO.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

any interest in trades

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭C0RPS3R

goodlad wrote: »
    Where are you based?

Based in Kildare.

need a aeg wrote: »
    any interest in trades

Sorry mate not at the moment.
    Have my eye on a new gun and only want cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

is the laser adjustable?

• Advertisement

SpektorDyl wrote: »
    is the laser adjustable?

Yeah it's fully adjustable and pinpoint accurate!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

and it is a red laser yes?

SpektorDyl wrote: »
    and it is a red laser yes?

It is indeed

Price drop!
    Will sell without scope for 220.
    Or with scope for 240.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Tibersun

C0RPS3R wrote: »
    M4 CQBR W/Scope and Laser

M4 CQBR:

Bought only six months ago.
    Has been kept in great condition and has been upgraded.
    A power upgrade means it fires at exactly 1 joule.
    And brand new trigger contacts means it has great response.

Is being sold with new Swiss Arms red dot sight
    & mounted laser sight W/ pressure switch.

Will be selling with 2 brand new mid caps and 1 High cap magazine.

All up looking for €280 ONO.

Hi where did you buy the m4 and how much did you pay for it? Is it made by dboys, cyma, G&G or other?
    When you say it fires 1 joule exactly does it not vary at all? 328fps with 0.2g bbs every time?? I would be planning on skirmishing this so don't want to go to a site and be told its shooting over.... Where was it chrono'd?
    Why has it got new trigger contacts after only 6 months? What happened to the old ones? Did they burn out? Is the motor and wiring still in good condition?
    Does it come with a battery (what size and Capacity) and charger?
    Cheers in advance

• Advertisement

Tibersun wrote: »
    Hi where did you buy the m4 and how much did you pay for it? Is it made by dboys, cyma, G&G or other?
    When you say it fires 1 joule exactly does it not vary at all? 328fps with 0.2g bbs every time?? I would be planning on skirmishing this so don't want to go to a site and be told its shooting over.... Where was it chrono'd?
    Why has it got new trigger contacts after only 6 months? What happened to the old ones? Did they burn out? Is the motor and wiring still in good condition?
    Does it come with a battery (what size and Capacity) and charger?
    Cheers in advance

The gun is a Cyma.
    It fire's at approx 320 -330 fps. However the airsoft site I play in is very strict on the chronoing and there has never been a problem.
    The trigger contacts never burned out but I never liked how heavy they were so I had them replaced.
    Wiring and motor has never given me a problem.
    There is no batt or charger with it.

The gun is a Cyma.
    It fire's at approx 320 -330 fps. However the airsoft site I play in is very strict on the chronoing and there has never been a problem.
    The trigger contacts never burned out but I never liked how heavy they were so I had them replaced.
    Wiring and motor has never given me a problem.
    There is no batt or charger with it.

Cheers for the reply, If we come to an agreement I have my own chrono and I'll be testing. You never answered where you got the M4 or how much you paid for it?
    10 fps varation is a bit high, and if its shooting 329 or 330 then your over the 1 joule limit, either 1 or 1000 fps over is over and you have yourself a firearm!! If your site is strict as you say then either your numbers above are wrong or your site allows hot guns, (which site is it?)
    Now i am assuming that your statement of 320 to 330 is an error on your part and I am interested in the M4 plus the original mag. I have no need of the mid caps or the little strike arms red dot, Would have prefered a batt at least wit a charger but I suppose I can buy those seperately. So AEG on its own what is your asking price?? Cheers

Tibersun wrote: »
    Cheers for the reply, If we come to an agreement I have my own chrono and I'll be testing. You never answered where you got the M4 or how much you paid for it?
    10 fps varation is a bit high, and if its shooting 329 or 330 then your over the 1 joule limit, either 1 or 1000 fps over is over and you have yourself a firearm!! If your site is strict as you say then either your numbers above are wrong or your site allows hot guns, (which site is it?)
    Now i am assuming that your statement of 320 to 330 is an error on your part and I am interested in the M4 plus the original mag. I have no need of the mid caps or the little strike arms red dot, Would have prefered a batt at least wit a charger but I suppose I can buy those seperately. So AEG on its own what is your asking price?? Cheers

Sorry that was silly of me, it can't fire over the 328 or it wouldn't be allowed in. All I know is I have never had a problem with it being not allowed.
    Look, the AEG on it's own, I would say €200 with a nice quick sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭airsoftboy

would you sell the laser separately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭SlappyTheSeal

Where did u get the aeg?

airsoftboy wrote: »
    would you sell the laser separately

Yeah I can do that

Where did u get the aeg?

Hobby airsoft

@ Tibersun

Are you still interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

Offer 50 euro and a bag of skittles. Surely tasting a rainbow is worth another 150 :D

Sorry that was silly of me, it can't fire over the 328 or it wouldn't be allowed in. All I know is I have never had a problem with it being not allowed.
    Look, the AEG on it's own, I would say €200 with a nice quick sale.
    Hobby airsoft
    @ Tibersun

Are you still interested?

To be honest I looked up hobby and these brand new with batt and charger are 230 delivered to my door. I'd actually be paying a lot more than that if I paid 200 for your second hand aeg, 27 for a battery, 45 for a charger plus diesel and time to meet you. I'd only be comfortable spending 130 for the aeg without a battery and charger plus I'd like an actual accurate fps reading with 0.2gbb with the hop off.

• Advertisement

Yeah that's grand man, up to you.
    My gun however has had €120 put into it, so it's not what you would get in hobby.
    Also I actually do have a battery to give you if you wanted.
    Like I said, it's up to you.

However if you wanted to negotiate prices you may get a better deal than you were expecting.

Yeah that's grand man, up to you.
    My gun however has had €120 put into it, so it's not what you would get in hobby.
    Also I actually do have a battery to give you if you wanted.
    Like I said, it's up to you.

However if you wanted to negotiate prices you may get a better deal than you were expecting.

Cheers but picked a new one up today for a great price, Shoots 322fps +/-2 Fps out of the box. Free extra 9.6v batt. Trigger response with the 9.6 even the 8.4 is sharp as an AEG I have so don't need to improve that on mine. Very impressed but arms were hanging out of me today after skirmishing, It not light!!! Good luck with the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭airsoftboy

offer 10 for laser live in clane co. kildare

Mods can you close this please.
    Gun is gone

Advertisement