Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hollow Pub, Ramsgrange

Options
  • 04-02-2012 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Anyone know who owns and runs The Hollow Pub in Ramsgrange?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭acein1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

does

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Obviously a place to avoid, I ain't giving my hard earned euro into that place anyways.

Has he been released at this point?

Not sure to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Mocrie14

Cant access Facebook from office but I was in there recently and had eaten my lovely lunch before I was told about the story re the alleged owner/operator. If he is still running the place how is he getting away with it??? Has it not been blacklisted by the locals??? I was told rightly or wrongly that the bloke serving the food when I was there is the man in question :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Possibly in the USA - similar situation over there .

Not to sound ignorant but, wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Bazbu wrote: »
    Cant access Facebook from office but I was in there recently and had eaten my lovely lunch before I was told about the story re the alleged owner/operator. If he is still running the place how is he getting away with it??? Has it not been blacklisted by the locals??? I was told rightly or wrongly that the bloke serving the food when I was there is the man in question :mad:

I'd have puked, paid and parted company there and then had I been in that situation. Anyone who does that doesn't deserve a place in society any more IMO, and certainly is NOT getting my money.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Ledger wrote: »
    Not to sound ignorant but, wha?

Old news but still ongoing :

This is a second case? He is a beast. Should be locked up for life

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭Mocrie14

The guy pictured is not the guy who served me...thank God

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Lads I am Editing some post and pictures here for the time been I will find out if its OK to put up these links or pictures. If it is OK I will repost them. so please don't post any more links or pictures for the time been. When i get a reply I will be straight back on this thread it also could take a while for a reply so please be patient thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭purplepanda

Old news but still ongoing :

Plenty of locals avoiding said premises going back many years :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

scaller wrote: »
    Lads I am Editing some post and pictures here for the time been I will find out if its OK to put up these links or pictures. If it is OK I will repost them. so please don't post any more links or pictures for the time been. When i get a reply I will be straight back on this thread it also could take a while for a reply so please be patient thanks.
    CMOD COMMENT:
    Mod scaller had contacted me about this thread. In the interests of exercising caution in posting on behalf of boards.ie (see Terms of Use guidelines) and our Wexford posting members, I am closing this thread, and also requesting mod scaller to leave the deleted links, etc., deleted per his earlier actions. Should anyone wish clarification regarding this action, please feel free to PM me.

Sincerely,
    Black Swan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement