Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to remember a marvel character name.

Options
  • 04-02-2012 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone could help me remember the name of a marvel character that had her comic for a period. My brother used to collect them for a brief period in the mid 1990's

The character was young, female and (I think?) had grey/white hair (or possibly a streak of white). She had a sort of Lara Croft / Tank Girl vibe about her and iirc (and I could be wrong here) she had the power to shout and scream really powerfully.

I think there might have been some X-men connection to her but I'm not sure. I had a google and the main answer being offered up was "siyrn" but I don't think that's the character.

Regarding my description, don't let the shouting throw you off. I'd go primarily by the look I described.

That's all I remember. Hopefully this might ring a bell for you. Thanks

Comments

Advertisement