Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network Game

Options
  • 04-02-2012 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭

Alright lads...

Got FM12 there and wanna play a Network Game against me mate back in Ireland. We're having a bit of bother trying to set it up though, which is ****.

We're both fully registered etc on Steam and the games are both up to date.

But everytime one of us starts a game, checks "run as server", then the other is always "unable to connect to server" when we try?

We tried "invite to game" or "join game" on Steam but no joy there either.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
    Anto

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭davidk11811

Alright lads...

Got FM12 there and wanna play a Network Game against me mate back in Ireland. We're having a bit of bother trying to set it up though, which is ****.

We're both fully registered etc on Steam and the games are both up to date.

But everytime one of us starts a game, checks "run as server", then the other is always "unable to connect to server" when we try?

We tried "invite to game" or "join game" on Steam but no joy there either.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
    Anto
    Wow I came on the forum this morning to post the exact same problem! I've tried using Hamachi with no joy. I tried opening ports, still no luck. It's not my Internet either since I've got everyone of my mates to try host it.
    I'm following this tutorial.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Yeah, we've also used Hamachi. I dunno, no idea why it won't work. :(

Advertisement