Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should I study?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,042 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

presumably you are looking at a part tome course in letterkenny?

I think NCI do a 2 year diploma in management based in letterkenny

By the way settling on a course does not mean a career for life at all. I originally did a degree in accounting - worked in finance for 7 years - got made redundant - then went off and did a complete change - did a masters in equality studies - working at moment in ngo sector

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

Condi wrote: »

See above - possibly an NCI diploma in management through lyit

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Most of the courses in LYIT are being restructured this year. Did you get to talk to any of the lecturers or heads of departments when you had the tour? It might be worth emailing the head of the computer and/or business dept so you can get a better idea of what is involved in each course. Most of them are very approachable

• Advertisement

Condi wrote: »

Can't link easily from my phone - I googled

NCI management course in letterkenny

and the 6th search gave me a link to a range of part time courses

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement